Monday, March 30, 2015

A Look at Our School Room


Here is a peek into our school room!

 In one corner we have our desk. On top of the desk is a box to place finished work. The work that Boober needs to complete is placed on the desk. I hand him his work one subject at a time, so he isn't overwhelmed. I also hand him the supplies he will need, but we do have many extra supplies in the drawers below if need be. We have two little stools that sit under the desk, one for him and one for me when I have to work along with him.


We also have a few toys and books in our school room so we can play learning games. We use blocks and cars most often during math. We have a cube for all of our books.  We also have a cube of toys for Mokey to use in sensory play. She has stacking toys and other fun things for her to keep her involved in the learning fun. I have a little magazine rack for my own reading materials.

There is also a big snuggly couch for reading our books in the nice warm sunlight. Boober likes to curl up and play ABC Mouse and eat goldfish crackers.


The entire room is painted with chalkboard paint. As far as storage goes for our workbooks and manipulatives those are right on the other side of the room in a cabinet, which I forgot to photograph. That ends the tour of our homeschool room. I hope you enjoyed it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...