Monday, August 13, 2012

Saying thanks with a new discount!

I am so excited to tell you all about our newest way to get a discount. You can now see on our item pages there is a new orange button that says "Tweet for Discount". It's our newest way to spread the word about Penelope Lane Clothing while rewarding you for it. When you press this button a box pops up and you can tweet about us! When you tweet about us you are rewarded with a discount code.

This means two things:
1: The end of our discount codes being announced daily.
2: That you don't need to search for a discount code, you can get it automatically.

If you aren't on Twitter don't fret. I will announce codes for everyone else on the blog on Mondays.


This weekend we took Penelope Lane Clothing mobile. It was a bust. I sold a few items but I got a really bad sunburn and it really didn't go as I had hoped. Plus I had forgotten to write down prices before I left so I needed to take educated guesses as I put my signs up. I chalk it up to a learning curve.
 So this brings us to our last order of business. Its exciting.....


SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The new "tweet for a discount" will be set to 35% off your purchase for one week. This is one week only. Penelope Lane Clothing is going through some big changes in the next couple of days. I will talk more about that later this week. I will say right now that this is one of the best discounts you will see from us for a while. Take advantage before its gone!

Today's Challenge: Embrace the changes around you. When one door shuts behind you; the others in front will be there for your choosing. 

With Love,

Holly

P.S. Today I am joining YOLO Mondays. Molly is awesome you should go check her blog out.

stillbeingmolly

5 comments:

  1. YOU are awesome, holly! thanks for linking up, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that you didn't get too disheartened! Really like the new look by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!
    http://bel-bien.blogspot.ie/2012/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww how cute is your fur baby!???

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...