Monday, August 6, 2012

An open letter to the customer:

Dear Customers of Penelope Lane Clothing,

I sincerely hope you enjoy the way I am running the store. This store belongs to you just as much as it belongs to me. I couldn't do what I am doing without purchases from you. Every purchase made has been an investment in the store. I have been able to grow PLC, to shape it into an affordable place for women to shop. I would love to continue to do this, I really would, it's been an amazing ride so far. I do need your help though. PLC isn't in the hole or in financial trouble. It's actually breaking even which kicks ass for only being open a short while. What I need from you is your voice. I need direction in where you want us to go. I need to know what you want to see from us in the future. I don't want to decide that I should add an intimates line only to find out the customers wanted a plus size line. Please let me hear your voices!

Ways to be heard include:
Facebook
Twitter
Taking our polls
Email us
Comment on our blog

You can also do us a solid and tell all your friends about us. Which in return is a favor to your friends because who doesn't love to save! ;P

Love,
Holly

P.S. Your challenge for today is to wear something different, a color or a style you might now necessarily pick out. Then rock that style! You may find you like to stepping outside the box. I wear far to much black, I will be wearing color today.


stillbeingmolly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...