Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Its 4 in the morning...

I have been so overwhelmed with life lately. While I have mentioned that Penelope Lane Clothing is holding her own, it hasn't been supporting my family enough so I started working full time again in September.

 Life just gets in the way sometimes. I have debated putting Penelope Lane Clothing (online) on hold for now, or even stopping it in general. I have also debated doing a grand overhaul and making it something more manageable. I have decided to do what I think is best for my family and I and keep plugging away so I have redone my schedule at my full time job to allow for more time to do PLC online for now.

I have opened to retail locations locally. I am feeling pretty overwhelmed and accomplished all at the same time. The only issue is I have had a very hard time keeping up with the social media and advertising side of Penelope Lane Clothing. I know this is an intricate part of the store. This is why at four in the morning I am up with my laptop in my lap, Mr Man finally back to sleep on the floor in front of me. Here I am eating hummus and tortilla chips and drinking obscene amounts of coffee. I have to get our new products online once and for all.

With Love,
Holly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...