Sunday, October 7, 2012

Winners announced!

Our winners are Tara, Ashley, Jennifer.

I am sorry to delay the announcement but I have heard back from all but one winner so far. I have sent out emails, so be sure to check your email if you have entered our contest and your name was one of the above mentioned.

If you entered the contest and didn't win thank you for trying. Be sure to check back for new contests, discounts, new inventory, and of course don't forget to reach out if your a blogger. I'd love to hear from you and work with you if I feel your blog is appropriate for our audience. You can reach out to us at Penelopelaneclothing@gmail.com anytime!

In other news I am finishing up a big move and PLC's re-branding we should be back to regular blog updating shortly. As soon as I have regular internet access again. Did I mention I hate moving?

 Thank you for bearing with me. Its been quite a month, I appreciated your allowing me to take it to myself and focus on our local presence. I have been working on our sub-let with Urban Post in Selinsgove which, thank you SU students for the love!! I have also been busy with working on a Lewisburg location. I am hoping that will open this month.

(On a note of disclose I reentered a bunch of names today because they were manually entered after making a purchase from the store. I mistakenly had them listed under following the blog. I wanted it to be clear they had made a purchase from the store. The reason I mention it is because it was the reason one of our winners was chosen, for their in store puchase)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...