Wednesday, July 25, 2012

This Chick keeps stealing my spotlight!

Here are some outtakes from our latest photo shoot. This shoot was for our upcoming look-book which is due out the 1st week of August. I decided that I wanted this issue to have a rustic appeal to it. We have a few chickens on "the farm" so I thought it would be fun to get a picture with one of them. This gal in particular was not having it. 
I tried to tell her she would be fairly famous as far as chickens go. She could not be persuaded. We didn't want to see her stressed out so after three unsuccessful pictures we had to give up.

Needless to say our chicken photo was bust! We worked out another picture for this outfit and I sent her back to her coop to tell the other hens all about her adventure.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...