Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Free Hospital Packing List Printable

Here is a free printable hospital pack list for giving birth. I'm over the half way mark with my pregnancy so I decided to start getting things in order since I went early with both Boober and Mokey.





I also pack my husband a bag so his stay is comfortable as well. Here is a list of what I pack for him:

Partner bag:


A change of clothes 


Hygiene Essentials:
Tooth brush/Paste
Deodorant
Glasses/Contacts....

Snacks

Word Search Book

Kindle/Tablet/Laptop


Honestly I've had 2 babies already and with Boober I was a frequent guest of the hospital, as his pregnancy was plagued by issues. I know what to bring and what not to. I refuse to bring a pillow because its too bulky of an item for a 2 night stay. I also don't bring a breast pump because I nurse exclusively until I go back to work and am forced to pump. I also don't bring a nursing pillow because again there is plenty to carry out when we leave and I've never felt the need to use it at the hospital. I personally leave bath towels and wash clothes at home because I don't mind the hospital version. Just getting a shower after giving birth is like a day at the spa!

I do bring a nursing gown and a light robe or cardigan to wear after I give birth. It makes me feel human and I hate the idea of a hospital gown with visitors, I choose a gown instead of pants because of all the checking they do post birth. I usually bring something like this.

Wembley still has plenty of time though so while he is still on the inside cooking, this Fraggle Momma will be prepping, going through Boober's old clothing, couponing diapers and wipes and clearing out clutter! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...