Thursday, March 19, 2015

Free Friday Printable (a day early)



The past few days have been a trip, but sometimes that is just how life goes. My poor little Mokey wound up with an upper respiratory infection, and the flu. She has, of course, needed me quite a bit. I had been trying to figure out how to keep up with my day to day life and find time write about our homeschool journey. I guess life had to show me just how much it can throw my way sometimes. I knew this was another task to take on but I wanted to encourage others to give it a try. 

I'm not about to lie, teaching at home can get dicey some days. There are times when one of us is in a bad mood or sick. Sometimes you have to take a breath and take a look at your plans for the day and see what is really important and what could be done later. 

At our home we took the week off. It was a lot to deal with a sick baby, I work full time outside the home, and to just keep up with cooking and cleaning. Boober did some independent work including his Tractor pack which was a HUGE hit with him. He also watched some educational TV including Wild Kratts. We talked about how animals mimic each other in the wild for protection. It wasn't the lesson I had in mind but we were learning just the same! 

I did get a chance to make a count and clip pack for Boober to work on his numbers. I use this with clothes pins. You can also use the dot makers, dot stickers or just circle the correct number if you don't have clothes pins. This is a 12 page pack, it identifies numbers 1-10. I hope you enjoy. To download the pack simply click on the image below.


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1var0J_RGXZUmlwQWdoV2h1bGc/view?usp=sharing

1 comments:

  1. What a clever idea. I'm going to use this with my little monkey. I love trying new ideas to learn, it keeps us from getting bored. #GetYourShineOn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...