Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Our Daily Schedule; Kind of


My day starts around 6:30, on most days or at least its supposed to. This is designated as "Mom Time". I grab a coffee, check emails and relax for a minute or two.

Mokey is my first little Fraggle to wake. She usually wakes around 7 so I grab her and do a quick diaper change. She gets a cup of milk and some cheerios (or other small food). Boober is usually awake by now, so I have him come to the table and start with a workbook page as I make him some breakfast. I usually offer Mokey a little bit more to of what I am making the rest of us, at this point whether it be scrambled eggs or a ripped up piece of jam toast.


While the Fraggle eat breakfast I run a load of laundry down stairs, a family of 4 approaching 5 we do about a load of laundry a day around here.

After we eat Boober starts practice on his phonics, he gets either a workbook page or his tablet for ABC Mouse or other apps. While this is happening I am giving Mokey some sensory items like bells, shakers or even fabric. Her favorite thing right now seems to be hot wheels though. After they are both occupied I load the dishes. Mokey sits in her highchair for sensory bin 1 otherwise I have her hanging off the dishwasher.

At this point we try and take a break and engage with all of us on the floor playing some sort of game. We roll a ball, or play cars or anything really that gets us together and playing. It will soon be time for little Miss Mokey's 1st nap of the day so we want to make sure we have her ready to take it haha!

After Mokey is down for her nap, Boober starts some math lessons. I will play an episode of Monster Math on the TV, or I will let him play ABC Mouse on the tablet if I can not be beside him. If I can we usually use candy, cars or legos to help us count. As he works independently I grab the laundry out of the dryer to fold.

Mokey is still sleeping, so we will start some on our Science lesson if we have time. This is Boober's favorite subject so I like to make sure we get to it. He enjoys being hands on.

Once Mokey wakes its free play and I start on lunch. Usually around this time, if it is a day that I work, I am now also preparing to head into the hospital. On other days we may read a book or two but in general we are done by noon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...