Friday, August 24, 2012

Just Because Post

1. Visiting a Local Farm with Mr. Man hoping to see some different animals then we are used too.

Mr Man going to his first parade and LOVING it! (I loved all the candy he can't have yet!)

Having a backyard picnic that is over run with the cutest most lovable "stray" cats ever!

Looking for a four leaf clover with Mr Man- not so easy when he is tugging everything out of the ground. This was the closest I came to finding one too.

My favorite new item at the store!! I love this top. I hate how yellow looks on me though. I'm back and forth about keeping one for myself.

With Love,
Holly



P.S. Today's Challenge: Don't sweat the small stuff today! 


1 comments:

  1. love the top!

    Happy Saturday! have a great weekend! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...