Monday, March 9, 2015

Some days don't go as planned...



Both Boober and Mokey are sick. Mokey has a terrible cold. I feel horrible for her. My plan was for us to do several things today:

  1. I was to complete a new preschool printable pack.
  2. Finish organizing the new homeschooling room.
  3. Start a new letter of the week with Boober.
  4. Finish two loads of laundry.
  5. Empty the dishwasher.
  6. Run to the grocery store.


Now it looks like most of that list will fall to tomorrow or later. This day is a sick day, no schooling. Today we focus on cuddles and kisses. If I manage to get the laundry done I will be happy. Its so easy to get caught up in our to do lists for the day. Sick days are a good reminder to just slow down and have a good snuggle with our children, there are things that can wait and that includes dishes and laundry. 

Our plan for the rest of this week includes a trip to the Farmers Market since the weather is FINALLY coming around. Our theme for this week is rocks. We are going the library for some books on rocks later this week. We will also be attempting two science projects and attempt to identify 5 intresting looking rocks that we find in our yard using Geology.com

Our two science Projects include:




(as long as I can find Alum Powder)


Thanks for stopping by today, I am loving seeing all the new traffic today. I'm sorry I couldn't offer a little more but we all have those days right? I hope find the pre-writing printable enjoyable.

With Love,

Fraggle Momma



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...